Ashford Borough Council have transformed the centre of Ashford:
- County Square is the place for all your high street brands and appealing independent and chain stores can be found the adjacent streets and within the council-owned Park Mall.
- Elwick Place has restaurants, a cinema, a new farm shop, and a hotel right in the heart of the town
- Park Mall has a mix of local, independent & national retailers such as Wilko. We love Made in Ashford which supports handmade and local artisan producers
- A traditional high street, with independent stores, restaurants, cafes plus a farmer market monthly supporting local businesses
- Ashford Designer Outlet with nearly 120 luxury & international brands, such as Ted Baker, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilger and many more. Fear not there are plenty of coffee shops and restaurants to recharge batteries in between shopping for shoes, perfume, clothes and much more