In the middle of Kent
It offers everything you want from an urban area, as well as idyllic Kent countryside, plus close to the market town of Tenterden, close to the iconic historic Canterbury with incredible rail links to London, surrounding areas & Europe. These first-class national and international transport links are a huge contributor to Ashford’s success. Just 38 minutes to London.
Transport to & from Ashford
With the only Eurostar train stops on the route from London to Paris, it takes passengers to the Continent for business or leisure in less than two hours. Direct high-speed services also connect passengers to Lille in under an hour and Brussels in 1 hour 37 minutes.
Ashford’s Kent location on the M20 corridor provides fast access to the rest of the county, the UK or across the English Channel by road, and the expansion of junction 10a (a £104m project) this opens the potential for further growth.
London’s two main airports are within easy reach. By car, Gatwick is an hour away with Heathrow only a further 30 minutes around the M25. Closer still is London Ashford Airport at Lydd, which is due to undergo a multi-million-pound redevelopment.
Ashford key development facts
· 38 minutes from London
· Voted Kent’s number one business location
· Easy access to mainland Europe
· Paris less than 2 hours by Eurostar
· Two motorway junctions on M20, and new junction 10a opening at the end of 2019
· £530m committed by the borough council
· 8.65 Heactares of land for potential economic development at Orbital Park
· MOJO – Junction 10 of M20 – 1.2m sq ft of development
· Eureka Park 96-acres sites for development at Junction 9 for offices
· Waterbrook Development commercial property and 400 new homes
· Second fastest-growing population in Kent, increasing by +22.2% in the past 15 years
Ashford is undergoing 8 major new developments, creating a new Ashford including:
- the state-of-the-art Ashford College
- Elwick Place leisure complex slap bang in the centre of town
- Connect 38, next to the international station is at the forefront of Kent’s commercial property scene
- Curious Brewery, restaurant and bar offer residents and visitors alike a unique experience.
- Nearby Tenterden with award-winning vineyards, and nearby heritage houses like Godington and Leeds Castle
- Competitive property costs, both commercially and residentially, desirable workforce costs, international tax advantages and a commercial scene that is bursting with sector strengths, all within 38 minutes of London and two hours of Paris also contribute to putting Ashford on the map.
- Ashford Designer Outlet Centre with £90m development plans
Ashford Borough Council have transformed the centre of Ashford:
- County Square is the place for all your high street brands and appealing independent and chain stores can be found the adjacent streets and within the council-owned Park Mall.
- Elwick Place has restaurants, a cinema, a new farm shop, and a hotel right in the heart of the town
- Park Mall has a mix of local, independent & national retailers such as Wilko. We love Made in Ashford which supports handmade and local artisan producers
- A traditional high street, with independent stores, restaurants, cafes plus a farmer market monthly supporting local businesses
- Ashford Designer Outlet with nearly 120 luxury & international brands, such as Ted Baker, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilger and many more. Fear not there are plenty of coffee shops and restaurants to recharge batteries in between shopping for shoes, perfume, clothes and much more
With over 47 acres of open spaces in what is known as the Ashford Green Corridor. Giving you the best of urban and country living
Sasha & I (Emma), especially love going to the surrounding beaches in the height of summer or even better mid-winter when you have the whole beach to yourself!
Ashford is developing strong art and culture experience.
- Create Festival an annual free event – which includes national and international acts utilising local talent through concerts, theatre and comedy performances. Attracting 1000s of visitors
- Ashford has a number of art galleries, exhibition spaces and live music venues, including Revelation St Mary’s. This local venue hosts comedy nights, intimate gigs by up-and-coming artists, and is the place to be if you want to discover the next big UK bands!
- The Jasmin Vardimon Company, one of Britain’s flagship dance and theatre companies, chose Ashford as the location for its dance studio. Their space in the Stour Centre is a creative hub and a national centre of excellence. Their regular high-quality workshops initiate local residents and youngsters to the art of dance and choreography and ensure local audiences can take part in their inspiring work.
- AΦE is another innovative dance company in Ashford, blending arts and technology in their projects, and offering immersive experiences to draw the public in their fascinating world.
Love Ashford website has a host of information to help you decide what to do next!
Ashford offers a wide range of activities including trampoline parks, skate parks and local leisure centres.
Flipout Ashford has seen an incredible response from the local public. Wall-to-wall trampolines, stunt area and foam pits… it’s a bouncing paradise!
Sk8side Ashford is the place for every Tony Hawkes-wannabe. There are mini-ramps. Quarter pipes, flat banks and funboxes to practise tricks, as well as an onsite shop for spare parts and set up their own boards.
The Stour Centre plays a strong part in the community life in Ashford, offering swimming pools, spin and fitness studios, spa facilities – essentially everything you need from your local leisure centre, and with good value prices too.
Another local sports venue is the Julie Rose Stadium near Conningbrook Lakes which provides a gym, fitness classes and multi-games areas.
With so many new restaurants & cafes joining Ashfords vibrant town centre, there is always something that tickles your fancy.
- Elwick Place, watch a movie, grab something to eat & pop to Macknade Fine Foods all-day dining experience. Family trip, date night or just hungry it answers all your needs
- Curious Brewery is a beautiful architectural addition to Ashford’s town centre, you can learn & watch how artisan craft beer is made, as well as trying their beverages in the more or alongside a delicious meal
- Taproom, craft beer and pizza pub in Bank Street offer freshly made sourdough pizza, Hop Stuff Brewery beers from south-east London. A great place to wind down at the end of the day
In our busy world, Sasha & I (Emma), understand the importance of utilising technology to make our lives easier and more flexible to free up time to spend doing what we love, such as spending time with our families.
As such we utilise technology to save energy and be more energy efficient using Nest Thermostats in every apartment
There is nothing more frustrating than buffering. We ensure high quality, ultra-fast broadband available for free to all of our clients
Need to relax, no one wants a few TV channels. Use our smart TV to access your Netflix or Amazon account to watch your favourite channels & movies.
With our Yale Conexis locks, you can access our apartment with your smartphone – resting in the knowledge that you can get in just with a touch of your screen
We have a ring camera, outside every apartment to enable direct communication with guests if the need ever arises. This also ensures we save on our carbon footprint & reduces our mileage, while still offering the very best service to our clients
Over the years, Sasha & I (Emma), have stayed in our fair share of hotels, serviced accommodation and Airbnb places. From these experiences, we have been inspired to create a home from home feel in all our apartments.
Instead of feeling cooped up in your hotel room, perched on the bed trying to relax & watch some TV, we offer whole apartments to treat as your own for your stay.
With as many areas to relax as possible, from snug areas, large statement sofas, desk areas, and dining areas. Our fully equipped kitchen gives you the opportunity to indulge in your culinary genius or just pop a pizza in the oven!
Each bedroom has storage space for your clothes and crisp white linen on the beds.
With our bathrooms; in a hurry to get out the door, then use the shower or just back from work and fancy a soak in the bath, then we have all options at your fingertips.
Feel at home, for just one night or a whole year, with weekly cleaning & linen changes for our long term clients. We have hotel quality clean apartments.
We support local, this is a huge part of our business. From becoming a valued business member of the Ashford community to supporting local artisan suppliers
- Wooden Spoon Jams their lovely mini jam pots, made from traditional methods using local ingredients
- Wye Bakery who produce delicious biscuits & muesli for us, using locally sourced ingredients
- Rustic desks & shelving from Ben Simpson based in West Sussex
- Art from local artist Jo McGilvary, a Grandmother who was encouraged in her retirement to start selling her unique & beautiful work
- Kent towns & village prints from another wonderful Mum, Karen who lives in Bexhill-on-sea & runs an incredibly successful Amazon business call Wishes can come true
- Netherend farm butter, individual 30g gorgeous little butter pats. The farmers are passionate about the health and welfare of their cows and try to ensure that they have a predominantly grass-fed diet from grazing in the pastures during the summer and feeding them silage in the winter months.
- Lost Barn Coffee beans sourced from local Rolvenden, where they use copper coffee roasters, to roast their ethically sourced top quality beans from far away continents & meticulously roasted in the UK
- Qi tea from local Goudhurst, they run a small independent tea company in Kent. Their ethos has its roots firmly planted in sustainability, organic ingredients, and Fairtrade agreements, not forgetting the ancient Chinese teachings
- Debonair Tea, a family-run kent business producing high-quality loose leaf tea, with compostable eco packaging. Debonairtea.co.uk
- Plurenden Manor farm milk in glass bottles. The farm is managed to ensure they are sustainable with the natural environment, whilst being as efficient as possible, this includes rearing all of their calves at home
- Warrens Bakery, using fresh ingredients with their artisan, handcrafted bread to make delicious loaves for our clients
- Victory Cleaning, the wonderful Oliver and his team help to ensure our apartments are spotlessly clean and welcoming for our guests